Well, Thanksgiving is over for 2003. We hope everyone had a good time. We'll keep the Web site up for awhile. And we'll
even add to it. Our newest addition is the beginning of a photo gallery.
or the "Photo" button on the left to go to our first collection of photos. (These were taken by Don Tepper.) As we receive
more, we'll put them up. If you've got some you'd like posted, click here
to send us an e-mail.
If you'd like prints or higher resolution digital images of the pictures, please let us know.
We're pleased to be hosting Thanksgiving this year. Below you'll find the schedule for Thanksgiving day.
On other pages, you'll find
- Contributions to bring to Thanksgiving.
- Directions (to our house.)
- Parking information (once you get here.)
- Links to Web sites with recipes for Thanksgiving--some general, some for specific foods such as cranberries, sweet potatoes, and
- Contact information for us.
Schedule for Thanksgiving
- Appetizers - 2 pm
- Dinner - approximately 4 pm
- Dessert - approximately 5 pm